Author: Breezy Point Mom
•8:14 PM
Our house is 12 miles from the east coast of FL, and Tropical Storm Fay is sitting stationary directly off the coast from where we live. The winds are getting very strong. It is alarming. It feels like hurricane Charley did 4 years ago. It is going to make landfall in about 12 hours just to the north of us.

Don't know how many hours we are going to be pounded like this.

In short, we are beginning to feel Fay's fury this evening! This is almost a little bit too much excitement for me right now. Whew!! I don't think I could handle a serious hurricane. I sure hope we don't lose one of our mighty oaks.

Well, I better post this before the power goes out again. Will post again when it passes.
This entry was posted on 8:14 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On August 21, 2008 at 4:01 PM , Marjie said...

I hope you're not one of those people with 3 feet of water in your house! Let us know when you come out the other side! (The remnants of Fay are supposed to be here in time for my son to drive 330 miles back to college. Rain-X, here I come!