Author: Breezy Point Mom
•7:01 AM
This is when I get to sound like a church worship leader. I have found it very fun, and gratifying, to have attracted a groups of readers to this blog. Most of you I have "met" either in person, or through your blogs. Since beginning this blog, I have met so many unique and neat home's-cool-ing families and homesteading families through their blogs.

I do have a few frequent visitors, though, who I haven't had the chance to "meet and greet" yet. A frequent reader from New Hampshire. A frequent reader from Ontario. Please drop me a comment. Tell me about your blog, too, so I can visit. I would like to hear from you. It makes me feel more comfortable with writing and posting. My blog is relatively "public" right now, and I do prefer to keep it that way, but I might need to change the settings.

I plan to add a new feature to my sidebar soon: a list of blogs I read. Like I said, I have met the neatest families, and I want to share their blogs with you, too. You moms have really inspired me. I love to read about homesteading families as well, families who are seeking the simple life, families who are living "off the grid", families who are at various points in this spectrum. I think my readers will too.

Have a blessed day!
This entry was posted on 7:01 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On August 8, 2008 at 10:02 PM , Stacey said...

Hi VM,

Your "frequent reader from NH" would be me, Stacey, your friend from high school. You emailed me the URL a while ago, and I have been thoroughly enjoying reading your blog. You write well; and it sounds like everyone is happy and healthy!
Sorry I don't have a blog of my own. I've thought about it, but there's not much in my life that's worth blogging about.
If I caused any stress or concern with my anonymous visits, that was definitely not my intention and I apologize.
Please keep blogging! :-)
Peace,
Stacey

 
On August 9, 2008 at 11:25 PM , mykidzmomnow said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences! I enjoy reading your blog.

Hope you are well and enjoying the winding down of summer.

Patty
homeschoolblogger/southofthefork