Author: Breezy Point Mom
•6:34 AM
Lisa at Pockets of Time tagged me to participate in a meme on her blog. I decided to choose an easy meme called picture tag that has the following rules:
1. Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
2. Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)!
3. Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!!




This is Baby Girl and Little Son one day in May, 2006 when we were on our way to a recital. The children's ages were 3 and 6 at the time. Baby Girl has always been so affectionate with her big brother. Even today, she often holds his hand, arm, or shoulder when walking together through stores and across parking lots.
For this meme, I am going to tag the following four bloggers:

Christine at Miller Madness
Paula at A Large Room
Have fun and have a blessed Sunday!



|
This entry was posted on 6:34 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On January 18, 2009 at 9:32 AM , Lisa said...

Awww, what a sweet picture! Thanks for playing along. Have a great Sunday!

 
On January 19, 2009 at 5:06 PM , Marjie said...

It's a wonderful picture. I have the picture screensaver, so I get to watch them scroll past whenever time permits....the memories are so vivid!

 
On January 20, 2009 at 1:28 AM , Miller Family said...

I'm going to my photos now. I'm a little worried! Thanks for the tag : )