Author: Breezy Point Mom
•6:15 PM

May 17, 2011

I am very happy to say that so far I have 22 readers who have indicated an interest in continuing to visit this blog.  Thank you, and unfortunately there are several who I still have not heard from so when you see this post, please send me an email ASAP (email address in previous post) and let me know.  And to Dawn in Nebraska, I surely hope to hear from you, whether you have a blog or not.   You’ve been a great visitor and I will miss you if I don’t hear from you.

It won’t be long now.  Sad smile

 

|
This entry was posted on 6:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

On May 18, 2011 at 12:18 PM , Sandy said...

I'm in. :)

 
On May 18, 2011 at 1:08 PM , Debbie said...

woohoo...I'm all signed up. Thanks so much for including me.

 
On May 18, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Paula said...

I'm here! Looking forward to following your continuing adventures.

 
On May 18, 2011 at 3:39 PM , Marjie said...

The connection through g-mail worked fine! Just thought you'd like to know.

Marjie

 
On May 18, 2011 at 3:40 PM , Anonymous said...

Me too!

 
On May 18, 2011 at 10:11 PM , Tara said...

I'm in with out a problem.

 
On May 20, 2011 at 7:01 AM , ♥MommyC♥ said...

Thank you for allowing me to continue to follow your blog. 8)