Author: Breezy Point Mom
•4:30 PM

May 15, 2011  4:30 p.m.

Well, readers, unfortunately, at the request of my husband, it looks like I am going to have to take my blog underground and make it by invitation only.  I really hate to have to do this, as I was really enjoying an extensive and growing readership, especially with many newer readers from the community which is a part of our homeschooling curriculum.  But, it seems that some folks are bent on spoiling my fun.  It is such pathetically juvenile nonsense.   They have no shame.

I will no longer be able to acquire any new readers, which really disappoints me.

So I am leaving this post up for a few more days, and hoping that most of you promptly send me an email to let me know that you want to get an invitation to continue reading. 

 

My email address is billberna at bellsouth dot net.

Here is the information I will need in your email:

1.)  I need to know your email address to put you on the list.  It is possible that you need to have a Google account and a Gmail address for it to work. (not yet sure about this, though)  If so, please tend to that first and send me the Gmail address.

2.)  Also, if you don’t mind (for my sake) let me know a bit about yourself including first name and through what means you have come to read my blog, as well as your location (city, state, country), what we have in common, etc., so I “recognize” you.  Please don’t let this part scare you off.

3.) In addition, in order to approve you as a reader, you need to give me the URL of your own blog.  I am truly sorry about this, it will eliminate some, but it is the only safeguard I have to ensure that I am only approving readers who I want to approve.  I have no other means to invite you without this info.  (there are certain personal friends who are exceptions to this requirement, so you guys, don’t worry).

I eagerly hope to hear from all my Followers, and from most of you, and not lose too many readers in this process.

It is a sad shame that I have to do this, and I know it is an inconvenience to you all, but some people never learn, and to recall what I wrote a few posts ago: 

People who think they are clever

often turn out to be the losers

in the end.

|
This entry was posted on 4:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On May 15, 2011 at 5:07 PM , Paula said...

Hi, I got your comment on my blog, I'm sorry you are having to make your blog private and your love to continue reading. I'm not sure how to email you--I don't think I have an address, and I don't see a link to email you anywhere on your blog. Maybe I'm missing something, but if not here's an idea: if you don't want to post a regular email address online, maybe you could create a new email account just to collect our information and let us know the address here?