Author: Breezy Point Mom
•10:06 PM

May 24, 2011 10:06 p.m.

I have made my blog public for a moment just to post this notification.  Please make a note of this change.

This is just a notification to let you know that since my blog was changed to private, the RSS feed has been shut off.  Therefore, if you are used to relying on a reader, like Google reader, to notify you of new posts to my blog, it will no longer work.  Unfortunately, you have to actually check in and visit daily to see if there is a new post.  I am sorry for this inconvenience, but I am learning about this as I go along.

By the way, I have 45 readers now.  I really appreciate all of you!

|
This entry was posted on 10:06 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: