Author: Breezy Point Mom
•2:20 PM

May 20, 2011  2:20 p.m.

Can anybody answer this?  When you view my posts, do you see the same “Ad” at the bottom of each post, from Photobucket, saying that my “bandwidth is exceeded”? 

I am just wondering, because I don’t even have a Photobucket account. 

All my photos are stored on Picasa.  I am just wondering if it is something that only I see, or does everyone else see it, too?

So strange, and annoying.

|
This entry was posted on 2:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On May 21, 2011 at 12:56 AM , Marjie said...

No, I don't see the message.

Regarding your previous post:You might be amused to know that one of my daughter's friends plans to make a few neat piles of clothes on the sidewalk, as if someone has been removed from them. No one is taking this seriously. I actually think I heard this same kind of thing about 35 years ago. Pffft. Keep peace with your maker, live kindly and well, and it'll be fine.

 
On May 22, 2011 at 3:39 PM , Mrs. Random said...

I don't see a photobucket message, but I can see your blog! woot!

(Hey Marjie---my husband's suggestion was to add a couple of chunks of dry ice in the shoes for extra effect.)