Author: Breezy Point Mom
•10:40 PM

May 18, 2011 10:40 p.m.

Whew!  It sure feels good to be here on the other side now.  I have a feeling that this is going to breath some fresh air into this blog.  I really appreciate all of you who crossed over with me.  It really is wonderful that I have good friends in real life, and in the blogosphere, who are interested in reading about the lives of Chips and Sweet Girl.     About 35 of you made it over here.  A few didn’t quite make it, unfortunately, and I haven’t been able to reach most of my international visitors, but I am happy for how everything worked out today.   Thank you, thank you , thank you!

|
This entry was posted on 10:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On May 19, 2011 at 7:19 AM , Linda said...

Hello from across the Atlantic! As my seafaring grandfather used to write on a postcard to my grandmother every time he put safely into port in days before even widespread landline phones, I've 'made the land'.
Best wishes for your blog.