Author: Breezy Point Mom
•10:25 PM

March 14, 2011  10:25 p.m.

. . . . . Smokin’!

Readership has gone up a lot in the past month or so, and it is exciting!  I am not sure why, but I suspect it has a lot to do with my membership on the Calvert School blog network and with various inquiries about Calvert on Yahoo groups. 

But in addition, I have met friends through this blog who have other things in common with us besides Calvert, such as music / violin studies.  Whatever the reason, I am glad you are here.

It has been a very long time since I have asked this, so please bear with me, but if you feel inclined, please drop me a comment to this blog or send me an email at billberna     @    bellsouth    .  net     so that I can “get to know” you a little bit.  Maybe you’re a homeschool family, maybe we live in the same state, or maybe we share some other interests.  I would love to hear from you; it helps to have a sense of who my readers are, and approximately where they are from (especially you who are visiting from the other side of the world).

I’ve already made some very nice bloggy friends, and it would be great to meet more.

Thank you!

This entry was posted on 10:25 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On March 15, 2011 at 12:56 PM , Carpe Diem Prep said...

I did come here from the Calvert blog network. I will have a 6th grader using Calvert in the fall and it has been nice to read your posts.

 
On March 15, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Marjie said...

I'm going to have to go to Florida at some point to get my mother prepared for her final days (cancer), and if you're somewhere near North Ft. My*rs, I'll be contacting you just to say hi!