Author: Breezy Point Mom
•12:19 PM
January 5, 2010 12:20 p.m.

I thought I lived in Florida. I thought I was home. This afternoon it is 43 degrees and sunny and windy. Where did I wake up this morning?

Taking my kids, now, to what is perhaps their coldest (outdoor) P.E. class ever. They are supposed to play tennis.

Brrrr....
This entry was posted on 12:19 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On January 5, 2010 at 5:35 PM , Marjie said...

45 to you is a lot bigger shock than 13 was to us yesterday. I must admit, however, that I don't venture out when it's under 20!

 
On January 6, 2010 at 6:14 PM , Anonymous said...

That's very cool for tennis! We're in the teens here, though it wasn't too windy today.