Author: Breezy Point Mom
•9:38 PM

January 11, 2010 9:45 p.m.

It is time to change my blog nicknames for our children. After all, they are beginning to -- shall we say -- outgrow them.

So from now on, Little Son shall be called "Chips", in honor of the fact that he especially loves salty, crispy snacks.

And Baby Girl shall be called "Sweet Girl" in honor of her sweetness. . . . . and her sweet tooth.

Now, in real life, I do continue to call them "Baby Girl" and "Little Son", but it has become time to change their names on this blog. And yes, our son is also a sweet boy, but in honor of his being a boy, I shall not advertise that too much.

It is just time. Capiche?
This entry was posted on 9:38 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On January 11, 2010 at 9:58 PM , Paula said...

Welcome Chips and Sweet Girl!
I played around with the idea of using "descriptive" names for my kids on the blog, but decided I liked name names better--they're not so obviously made-up, which makes me feel slightly dishonest, but I somehow feel more like I'm writing about real people if they have normal-sounding names:-)

 
On January 12, 2010 at 5:05 PM , Marjie said...

I cry after every Christmas, when I realize how much my children have all grown up. It is so bittersweet. But I agree that they no longer look like Little Son and Baby Girl.

Enjoy your new Calvert year!