Author: Breezy Point Mom
•12:05 PM
January 8, 2010 12:08 p.m.

In all the years I have lived in Florida, this is a first. For my little town, tomorrow's forecast reads: Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. SNOW or SLEET may mix in early. High 41F.

And no, I don't live in North Florida.

Thank's Al Gore. Your" influence" is evident already. Going to charge up my Camcorder now.

This entry was posted on 12:05 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 9, 2010 at 9:25 PM , Marjie said...

I have never had my thermometer reading less than 10 degrees before January 15 - until this year. Thanks, Al, for telling me this is global warming, because I never would have guessed!