Author: Breezy Point Mom
•10:48 AM
September 8, 2009 10:56 a.m.

This is a link to an article in today's New York Times regarding the upcoming flu season, as it is complicated by the H1N1 flu.

This is just one source of information, anyway, for what it's worth. There are several other information outlets online, most of which vary in regard to the author's attitude toward the federal government and the mainstream media. Meanwhile, keep up using the hand sanitizer and regular hand washing. We now try to sanitize our hands immediately after leaving every public place, as well as remind our children not to touch their faces and nose after touching surfaces in public places.

I am not sure that we will get the vaccine. Right now I am not inclined to do so. However, because of this, we plan to refrain from many group activities until after Christmas. Just to be on the safe side.
|
This entry was posted on 10:48 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On September 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM , Marjie said...

My dearly beloved and I always get flu shots. I expect to get "swine flu" shots for the boys and maybe us as well. I just can't take catching any illness when a possible avoidance mechanism is available. That's just me. I also have to admit that we both get a little sick for a day or 2 from the flu shots (even though "they" say you don't).