Author: Breezy Point Mom
•9:53 PM
September 16, 2009 10:09 p.m.


Well, we are off once again. Almost exactly a year later since our last big family vacation. We are embarking on a 13 day van camping trip that will encompass four southeastern states. We are really looking forward to it, although the weather forecast is abysmallllll....

Anyway, there will be no TV, no video games, no DVDs, no iPods, no internet access (my hands are shaking already). Just books, books, books, and card games, board games, clothes, junk food, our camping van, and credit cards. We're all set!

I will not speculate as to what we will see and where we will go, as things may change depending upon the weather. We do have reservations at various places, but that, too, can change.

Thanks so much for being such great readers and visitors, and I hope to see you as soon as I get back (and there will be photos, oh yes, there will!)

Bless you all!


|
This entry was posted on 9:53 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On September 30, 2009 at 6:51 PM , Heidi said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I DO remember you. I'm not sure how we "found" each other, but I do recall all that we have in common! Good to be back in touch - I've added your blog to my bloglines so I will check back often.
Heidi