Author: Breezy Point Mom
•7:32 PM
The instructions to this meme can be found at this location: Small World at Home blog.

So here goes...

June 2008: This is the first post of my first blog.

July 2008: It's July 1st.

August 2008: I saw the symptoms before affluenza became a known buzzword.

September 2008: On this Labor Day, I hope my friends and readers have been having a pleasant break from their daily routine.

October 2008: We arrived back home safely on Monday, without any incident, after ten nights of camping with perfectly sunny and cool weather the entire time.

November 2008: Go ahead, laugh at me.... I can take it.

December 2008: Please keep our friend, Raymond S., in prayer. He is in immediate need of a heart transplant. Could you pass this prayer request on to your praying friends as well?
|
This entry was posted on 7:32 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On January 1, 2009 at 9:38 AM , SmallWorld at Home said...

I love it--thanks for playing! Also, that was very smart how you linked your entries. I didn't think of that!

 
On January 1, 2009 at 4:57 PM , Chocolateer said...

Yep, yep. *loved* the linked entries! This has been a really cool meme!