Author: Breezy Point Mom
•11:41 PM
April 23, 1011 11:41 p.m.

I am just thrilled to be able to share this video. Ray is a very long time friend of our family's. His wife and I have known each other for about 35 years. Anyway, Ray was the recipient of a heart transplant, and yesterday he got to meet the family of the woman who was his heart donor. Such a blessing, and a blessed time to meet, during Easter weekend, a time when we cherish resurrection life. See the video and article below:

Local Woman's Heart Goes On In Central Fla. Man - Health News Story - WPBF West Palm Beach

How neat is this?


p.s. of course they got some of the facts wrong, in particular Ray's city and county of residence. Remember, the news media always gets something wrong.
|
This entry was posted on 11:41 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On April 24, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous said...

Very cool--thanks for sharing! :)

 
On April 29, 2011 at 6:04 PM , Tara said...

Oh that would be so cool, if you came to the concert! I am highly involved in the MAYS, at the end myself and two other orchestra mangers will be presenting a gift. So you will be able to spot me. Please come to the reception after wards. I hope you do make it would love to finally meet you.

 
On May 2, 2011 at 1:53 PM , Tara said...

So happy to finally meet you and your family. Such a small world for us to have friends in common, wow.
I just saw you have mean taking part in the homeschool Journal I ran across it about a month ago, was thinking about taking part also. Now that a I have life slowing for a a couple of weeks I just might try it out.
Really hope to see you at summer camp, sweet girl and Chip would love it. Mr. Miller and Mrs. May are awesome with the players.
Blessings,
Tara