Author: Breezy Point Mom
•10:30 AM
October 1, 2010 10:30 p.m.

First of all, I have to say Happy October!  "October First" has a beautiful ring to it, don't you think?  Introducing my favorite time of the year, when every week will probably get better than the last.

But what I meant to talk about is choices.  With my limited spare time at home, I like to do the following things:

Blog

Read

Practice the piano

But I find that if I do one of them, that means the other two are simply not going to happen at all that day.   To make it more complicated, I have gotten active again on Facebook, mainly because a homeschool group I joined uses it as one of its methods of communicating, and I don't want to miss anything.  So that, and posting about our trip, has kind of -- drawn me --- back -- to Facebook activity.  Well, Facebook limits everything, so that means even less likelihood of blogging, reading, and practicing the piano.

So, once again I recognize, immediately, the need to tone down the Facebook involvement by about 97%, or virtually none.  Which I will do when I have finished uploading photos in a few days.

Unfortunately my blogging, too, comes at great cost.  Darn.  Maybe it will be better on the weekend.  I haven't read (except the Bible), or touched the piano, since we returned home.  It's a reality of life.  Just a season, you know.  I am not complaining, just noting the reality of too few hours in a day.  That's all.
This entry was posted on 10:30 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On October 1, 2010 at 11:05 AM , Michelle said...

Hello! I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your journey as a mom who is homeschooling two boys I just love hearing about other families and their journeys. We have only been cable free for 4 months but I am loving it!
Thanks so much!

 
On October 2, 2010 at 3:57 AM , Linda said...

Oh the time dilemma! I'm longing to get time to catch up with your road trip. Annual Suzuki strings workshop here this weekend, so I'd better go and get organised for that. Although thankfully with a now 16 year old I don't really need to do anything other than turn up and remember to bring some lunch.
Have a good weekend!