Author: Breezy Point Mom
•10:41 PM
December 19, 2009 (11:11 p.m.)

I am so sorry to those of you who faithfully check my blog, but I have not had a block of time to write a post about last week's campin' trip at the Mouse House Campground. The weeks has been so filled with Christmassy things to do! But I figured for now that the best thing to do was to tell it all with pictures. So here goes. In the interest of time, and of reader interest, this post is gonna be light on words and heavy on photos.

When we went campin' we did some........

waitin' (for the bus, often)
huggin' (and smilin')
observin'
beachcombin'
listenin'
viewin'
snapshootin'
snowin' (or at least bein' snowed on)
fishin'
hotel trottin' (ain't the Gr*nd Fl*ridian purdy?)
boomin'
Christmas decoratin' (a feeble effort, I know)
and explorin': (other campers' Christmas decorations -- see next post)
This entry was posted on 10:41 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 20, 2009 at 7:12 PM , Paula said...

What fun! I'm tempted now to take my children to see the California version. They've never been...I'm really not an amusement park person. But I hear it is very pretty at Christmastime, and as it happens we have vouchers for free tickets right now...