Author: Breezy Point Mom
•10:35 PM

This Thursday we embark on our latest journey.

Four glorious days in our Sprinter van.

This will be the last camping trip of the season. We are very excited about it!

We will return home on Sunday. Details will follow after wards. Until then, have a blessed and sunshiny week, and thank you for being such a faithful reader.
This entry was posted on 10:35 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On March 11, 2009 at 9:50 AM , 40winkzzz said...

Hope you have a great trip! It's funny to hear you say this will be your last camping trip of the season, while people here are itching for warmer whether so they can get outdoors and do things!

RYC- I don't remember where you are in FLA, but I know there is a Salvador Dali Museum somewhere on the w side of the state- St Petersburg, maybe? Hubz & I visited there 21 yrs ago on a trip to FL. Of course, Dali isn't everyone's idea of art... :-)

 
On March 12, 2009 at 9:27 PM , Lisa said...

Have a good camping trip! We are planning one this summer with friends.

Regarding your post on budgeting, that is something we haven't quite gotten back to doing again. I have stopped using my credit card (for the most part) and started using my Visa Debit card instead. Now expenses come right out of my checking account, so I have to keep track of things daily so we don't run out of money. We need to plan to save, otherwise it seems we never do.

 
On March 16, 2009 at 11:02 AM , Chocolateer said...

ooooo! I love reading about your camping trips! I'm looking forward to the update :)