Author: Breezy Point Mom
•3:01 PM
I have to say that I was without words this morning. I did not have the ability to express what was in my mind and heart today. So I am thankful for all my bloggy friends for being so articulate this morning. I even discovered some new blogs today, with excellent wisdom to share. Thank you to all you Spirit-filled ladies; your words have been a blessing to me today.

One person pointed out this verse from Proverbs:

The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases. PROVERBS 21:1

Remember that the king's heart is in the hand of the LORD.
And one of the most encouraging blog posts I read today was here. Not just the post itself, but the many comments which followed.
One thing this election experience has taught me is to be more serious about my prayer life. Rather than worry about the future, I will cherish and be thankful for the freedoms I enjoy today. I will pray for the state of the church, and obey scripture's exhortation to pray for our leaders. Prayer is more powerful than the mightiest of armies.
|
This entry was posted on 3:01 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On November 5, 2008 at 10:54 PM , 40winkzzz said...

Thanks for the link, even though it doesn't actually work! I tried it 3 times and then noticed there was an extra http// in it. Took it out and got to the site! So you'll want to change that.