Author: Breezy Point Mom
•8:26 PM
March 10, 2010 8:32 p.m.

Sweet Girl loves to write. That's a good thing, because our curriculum, Calvert School, requires her to do plenty of it. Nearly every day, there is some form of composition in the works. Which makes it all the more amazing that she even happily writes during her free time.

The other day, Sweet Girl approached me with the following poem (see the image below). She specifically asked me to post it on the blog. I am obviously proud of her writing efforts, and I especially appreciated the illustration in the "sidebar" of her poem. Whenever Sweet Girl draws somebody, they are happy!

This entry was posted on 8:26 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On March 12, 2010 at 1:51 PM , Marjie said...

It's a wonderful little story and drawing! I hope she continues to enjoy it!