Author: Breezy Point Mom
•1:26 PM

July 18, 2011 1:26 p.m.

In these modern digitized times, I didn’t know how portrait studios stay in business anymore.  But now I guess I do know …… because of churches.  We had professional photos taken of us for the church directory.  We were taken in by the promise of a “free” 8 x 10.  We ended up adding in three more 8 x 10s, one for us, and one for each grandparent.  Let me tell you, the cost of doing that was over the top.  If we keep this up we won’t be able to afford to be in the church directory anymore.  What a racket!

Since they are professional photos, it is wrong for me to scan them and show them to you.  So I won’t.  However, nobody said I could not take a snapshot of the immediate part of the family room where they are on display, right?

 

DSCN3328

|
This entry was posted on 1:26 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On July 18, 2011 at 4:52 PM , Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh those are so very nice! Such a beautiful family!
Have a great day!
Kim

 
On July 19, 2011 at 3:06 PM , Marjie said...

Those are wonderful pictures. Your daughter is just gorgeous!

I had a family portrait done, and the photographer gave me a digital copy for $10. Of course, I broke the bank buying prints for each of the kids, so it was probably the least he could do for me.