Author: Breezy Point Mom
•11:01 PM

February 2, 2011 11:01 p.m.

Perimenopause strikes again.  This time I have had a headache since Sunday morning.  Tension headache, floaty feeling.  Very annoying, and we are about to travel, too.  Please pray that it gets better quickly.  Last time I had this headache was about six months ago and it lasted for nine days.  This is only day five.

Other than that, things are great; Chips just completed his first test set in Calvert’s Sixth grade course, Sweet Girl’s first test set is on its way back to us in the mail, and I got a new dishwasher! 

Also, we are about to travel to visit the grandparents.

Just this darn tension headache, or else everything would be perfectamundo.  Like I always say, and I mean it moreso every time --  hormones, you can’t live with ‘em, can’t live without ‘em!

Maybe if I post pictures of the dishwasher going in I’ll feel better.

DSCN3065DSCN3066

DSCN3067DSCN3068

There.  Isn’t that pretty?  And Chips helped his dad install it.   Have a blessed weekend!

This entry was posted on 11:01 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On February 4, 2011 at 6:04 PM , Marjie said...

New appliances are always a happy sight. I'm a little surprised you didn't try the Calvert email test delivery service. I'm really pleased with it. Hope your headache goes away soon; I'd just be laying in a dark room crying.