Author: Breezy Point Mom
•4:25 PM


This week share your favourite spot to study with your kids. There are many places you can sit down to teach, learn, and work, but where do you prefer and why? You’re welcome to include a photo of your study spot!



My favorite study spot is the breezeway table when the weather is nice enough to do lessons outdoors.









And when the weather isn't nice enough to work outdoors, I like it when I can do a family read aloud from my favorite recliner.









I have described our regular homeschool room in this post.




And this week, we just returned from our family vacation. This year, it was a 10 night camping trip. I have begun a series of posts about this here. Please check it out when you get a chance!






|
This entry was posted on 4:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

On October 8, 2008 at 6:17 PM , krazzymommy said...

Those huge windows are great!

 
On October 8, 2008 at 9:33 PM , mykidzmomnow said...

I think your breezeway table is a *great* study spot! I really like the pic with the recliner. Thank you for sharing!

Patty
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/southofthefork/

 
On October 8, 2008 at 10:05 PM , SmallWorld at Home said...

I have a very similar recliner! That is definitely my prime reading chair!

 
On October 9, 2008 at 7:04 AM , Jody said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Homeschooling has taken up a lot of my house too LOL. It's a small house though. Like I posted we do have a school room and now I am in the process of trying to get more organized so hopefully homeschooling won't take up the whole house any more. Maybe just a little LOL.

I love your school room and I so wish we could fit those kind of bookshelves in our house. I would so be in heaven LOL.

Love your breeze way too!!!

 
On October 9, 2008 at 8:02 AM , SmallWorld at Home said...

Thanks for visiting my "in memory" post. I'll look forward to reading yours someday.

 
On October 9, 2008 at 2:17 PM , Paula said...

Pretty different from sitting in rows in school desks isn't it...research says we learn better when we're not under a lot of stress, and this looks nice and unstressed!

 
On October 9, 2008 at 11:40 PM , Lisa said...

How nice to do your lessons outdoors. We should try that more often too.