Author: Breezy Point Mom
•10:34 PM

August 15, 2011 10:34 p.m.

If you haven’t checked into this blog for awhile, if you thought I wasn’t posting for weeks, the reason is that this is a private blog, and as such, it has no RSS feed.  Therefore, even if you are subscribed to this blog, or “follow” this blog, you will no longer be notified of new posts.

Sorry about this, but it cannot be helped.

To stay up on the new posts, you need to become a Follower over at my public blog, http://breezypointer.blogspot.com .  It’s sole purpose for existence is to point you to my new posts over here.  Thank you for your attention to this, and I am sorry my blog has to be so darn inconvenient.

Have pleasant dreams.

-- BPM

|
This entry was posted on 10:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: