Author: Breezy Point Mom
•10:06 PM
Friday, August 20, 2010 10:06 p.m.

Normally I would be pretty upset about a mess like this in my kitchen....



..... but every time I see this mess, there is a song in my heart.  Because I know why it is there.  It is the pile of non-perishable grocery items that we are collecting for the Glory of God's Creation Tour!  It is very exciting to realize that our trip is beginning in two weeks.  Rocky Mountains, here we come!
This entry was posted on 10:06 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On August 21, 2010 at 8:08 AM , Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

OH I am soooo excited for you! And even more excited to see the pictures of where you go.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Kim

 
On August 22, 2010 at 5:07 PM , Linda said...

Looking forward to this. You have such an amazing country - it will be great to see the photos of your trip.