Author: Breezy Point Mom
•5:02 PM
 May 24, 5:02 p.m.

A very dear lady at church has been sewing aprons to raise money for a worthy ministry : Wycliffe Bible Translators.  Anyway, we had requested a matching mother and daughter apron set, and so far, she has completed for us the daughter apron.  When my little girl reached into the bag to see her apron, a big smile came over her and she exclaimed "Pretty!!".

And pretty it definitely is!  I can't wait to receive mine.  I just love the pink and yellow combination, the daisy pattern, contrasting pockets and shoulders, and the bright yellow rick rack.  Can you see it?  So lovely, don't you think?
This entry was posted on 5:02 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On May 25, 2010 at 3:09 PM , Marjie said...

It is pretty! Someone made me my first apron ever last year, and I love them! Your daughter looks so pleased with herself in her new apron; I hope you'll show us a picture of the two of you together when you finally get yours. (I sometimes wear mine to dinner, especially when I'm wearing a light color with messy food.)

 
On May 27, 2010 at 3:07 PM , LISA said...

Love this apron! And the pretty girl in it too. Thanks for sharing.