Author: Breezy Point Mom
•4:26 PM
I am so proud of the composition that my 8 year old son wrote today! I am copying it over here, exactly as he wrote it (except he used pencil, cursive, and composition paper):

The Big Storm
Yesterday, there was a big strong thunderstorm.
It swept through the sky and attaked us with hail
balls and rain! While the storm was raging, two
trees toppled over in a microburst! The rain was
like someone playing drums on the roof, the hail,
like rocks hitting bells. One tree downed a power
line. All evening, we watched the line man fix it.
It was an exciting day.


Thank you, Calvert School, for teaching my son how to write well! I think I will send it in to Calvert Connection for them to hopefully publish in the next issue. It is such a blessing to me to see my kids learn to write well.
This entry was posted on 4:26 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: